Wednesday, August 24
I just finished another charity quilt. This one is for a silent auction for Surmounters of Texas, an on the ground horse therapy program for Disabled Veterans. Their facebook page is HERE. The calmness and peace of these sweet Gypsy Horses helps them to open up to each other and counselors regarding their thoughts and feelings, as well as help them to start to heal.
They are having an event in Fort Worth in October and there will be a silent auction there as well as some venders. All are invited and you can see more on their facebook page.
I used the backing to come around to the front as a self binding.
I have a cute little wooden fox photo holder and some fox cards I am making with the fox builder punch that will also go with this little set at the auction.
Thank you for stopping by.
Thursday, August 18
It has been a while since I completed some charity quilts. With all the flooding in Texas and Louisiana, I decided it was time to get busy again.
This first quilt, "Noah's Arks" was made from scrap cloth that someone from church donated towards the charity quilts, Arks is plural because with so much flooding, each family needs a safe way to leave the flooding areas, not to mention that there are many Arks on this cute cuddly quilt.,
Thanks for stopping by. I have two more quilts in various stages that I will be posting in the next few weeks.
Sunday, August 7
What is better than gifting a beautiful set of your personally created cards to a friend? A SPECIAL CONTAINER for them too!! And I am NOT talking about just a box!!
HOW ABOUT A PURSE!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Tuesday, August 2
SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU NOW THAT AUGUST HAS ARRIVED:
1. LIMITED EDITION STAMP SET AND THINLIT DIES BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
All exclusive items associated with the promotion will be available until August 31 or while supplies last. Based on very positive feedback to sneak peeks in July, we recommend you order soon so you don’t miss out!
I have created a special PINTEREST page for you to see all the fun things we demonstrators have been doing with this new stamp set. Click HERE to go see WHY YOU NEED THIS BUNDLE!!
2. OUR HOLIDAY CATALOG WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS MONTH WITH ORDERING STARTING SEPTEMBER 1ST. If you are one of my customers who has ordered this year from me, I would be glad to send you a catalog. Just let me know. If you do NOT have a demo, I would enjoy being YOUR demo and with your first order, I will have your address to send you a Holiday Catalog.
Both the Holiday Catalog AND the Annual Catalog are available or will be available on line for you to view.
All items that are currently available for sale are in my shop on my SU web page. Click my signature below and it will take you to my shop.
3. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A DEMONSTRATION OR CARD PARTY AT YOUR HOME WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I am booking August and September NOW. If you would like to earn some free product and make some fun cards, contact me.
Thursday, July 21
Tuesday, July 12
For the first time ever, STAMPIN' UP! is having BONUS DAYS right now in JULY!!
Hurry! We only have a few weeks of Bonus Days!
Stampin’ Up! has never done anything like this before:
You’ll get a $5 USD coupon (via email) for EVERY $50 USD of products you spend in July.
You can use the coupons in August on any item you want!
The best part is that you can earn a coupon for every $50 USD you spend. The sky’s the limit!
I recommend using this time to stock up on essentials such as ink pads, card stock, adhesives, embellishments, or discounted items from the Clearance Rack.
Or splurge on your wish list items. Once August rolls around, you’ll get to have fun shopping again with all your Bonus Days coupons.
A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "JENNY'S WRENS"
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?
2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)
3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?
4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?
Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "JENNY'S WRENS".