Sunday, February 26
The second caterpillar went somewhere to form its chrysalis, but we can't find it. I am so sad we can't see where it is so that we can watch that one too.
Have you done any crafting, creating, etc. this week? Tell me what you accomplished, ok?
Here's to INKY FINGERS Y'ALL.
Wednesday, February 22
I have been searching since Sunday evening for the missing monarch caterpillar to see where he/she went to get into the chrysalis. My hubby thought perhaps a bird got it, but I read that they avoid monarchs because of the black/white and yellow stripes of the caterpillar tells them it is poison to them or at least NOT tasty!!
So today I was out planting some impatients in my hanging pots and I spotted it attached to one of my pot holders. It is situated so that the sun will hit it, but it protected by the overhang porch at my front door. Very smart indeed!!
This is very fascinating I think. Hope you do too!!
Tuesday, February 21
I am excited to tell you about the new special Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (Item #125586) that fits on the Simply Scored tool.
I have a video to share with you so you can see some of the things it can do.
Let me know if you want to order YOUR Simply Scored Diagonal Plate and I will have it ordered the first day it is available. It is only $11.95. Have you been putting off getting YOUR Simply Scored Tool? Why not treat yourself and order one now along with the diagonal plate. Simply Scored (item 122334) is only $29.95.
Saturday, February 18
THIS IS OUR FIRST YEAR FOR THE MONARCH BUTTERFLYS LAYING THEIR EGGS AT OUR HOME. WE HAVE PASSION VINES AND THE GULF FRITILLARY BUTTERFLY USES THEM FOR THEIR HOST PLANT AND WE HAVE LOTS OF BUTTERFLIES HATCHING ON THOSE.
SINCE I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MONARCH, I LOOKED IT UP ON THE INTERNET AND LEARNED THE CATERPILLAR SHEDS 6 TIMES BEFORE IT GOES INTO IT'S CHRYSALLIS. ONE CATERPILLAR SEEMS A LOT BIGGER THAN THE OTHER ONE SO I AM WONDERING IF IT IS ABOUT READY TO SPIN THE CHRYSALLIS. I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL THAT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I WILL POST MORE IF I SEE THEM ONCE THEY ARE IN THE PUPAE STAGE.
WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND YOUR HOMESTEAD??
Wednesday, February 15
NOW DURING SALE-A-BRATION YOU CAN JOIN AND SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY THAN EVER BEFORE AND GET FREE ITEMS EVERY MONTH THIS YEAR!!
- JOIN MY TEAM NOW AND RECEIVE $345 WORTH OF ITEMS FOR ONLY $125. ALL THIS IS YOURS NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU REMAIN AN ACTIVE DEMONSTRATOR.
- YOU CHOOSE WHICH STAMP SETS, PAPER, INK AND ACCESSORIES TO HAVE IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL KIT.
- EVERY MONTH YOU CHOOSE TO EITHER RECEIVE A FREE PACK OF DESIGNER PAPER OR A FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
- IN ADDITION, FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL $50 YOU SPEND DURING SALE-A-BRATION, YOU RECEIVE A FREE ITEM FROM THE SPECIAL CATALOG.
- IF YOU ORDER $150 OR MORE, YOU RECEIVE ALL THE HOSTESS BENEFITS AND A FREE TOTE AND A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM FOR EACH $50 SPENT PLUS YOU RECEIVE YOUR 20% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR ORDER .
- IF YOU JOIN DURING SALE-A-BRATION, I HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FREE STAMP SET TO GIVE TO YOU IN ADDITION TO ALL THE ABOVE. THIS IS MY WAY OF SAYING WELCOME TO MY FINE LINES STAMPING GROUP!!
- YOU CAN CONTINUE TO EARN FREE STAMP SETS BY MEETING GOALS IN THE FIRST SIX MONTHS YOU ARE A DEMONSTRATOR (Stampin Start).
- YOU EARN ADDITIONAL PERCENTAGES OF YOUR SALES AS YOU HOST WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES AND GET ORDERS FROM YOUR FRIENDS. or
- YOU CAN REMAIN A HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR AND ENJOY GETTING ALL YOUR PRODUCTS AT A 20% DISCOUNT EACH TIME YOU ORDER.
Thursday, February 9
This week I had stamp club and we had a ball. We ALL decided that we LOVE the SWEET SHOPPE SUITE in the Occasions Mini. We used the designer stickers on page 32, the specialty designer series paper on page 33, and the fun Jelly Bean Brads on page 35. Oh and also the new In Color baker's twine on page 35 as well. Isn't it GREAT how all the items coordinate so perfectly by subject AND colors?
Here's the first card:
Now we are getting our heart rate up with this adorable cupcake card., We used the cupcake builder punch on top of the extra large scallop punch in calypso coral with just a hint of the pool party shadow popping up on the top right. The cupcake has dazling diamonds on the frosting and a heat embossed cherry in Cherry Cobbler (what else!). Both the base of the card and the baker's twine is Pool Party. The layers are Soft Suede and Calypso Coral. Another bit of the Sweet Shop SDSP, this time the cupcake side of the paper, and we scalloped off the additional cupcakes to leave only one row. We used a small circle punch to make these scallops. I thought it went well with the scallops underneath the cupcake. Inside is another Jelly Bean Brad, this time the cupcake one to match this paper.
The final lap is this ADORABLE AWNING CARD (thanks for the idea, Diana Gibbs!) Wisteria Wonder and white is all that was needed to make this special card. The awning was punched with the word window punch and the bottom panel was both punched at the top with one of our border punches and then put through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder. LOVE IT. The pastries are from the Birthday Bakery stamp set and then colored with chalk to keep that pastel feeling. Then of course a little bit of BLING with dazzling Diamonds here and there on the cakes. Again, inside is another Jelly Bean Brad, this time the Wisteria Wonder heart one. ISN'T THIS CARD ADORABLE!!
Hope you enjoyed our cards from Card Club this week. Get going on some fun cards of your own today and get some INKY FINGERS Y'ALL!!
Saturday, February 4
Red and Rose or pink - they are so pretty together for Valentine's Day, aren't they? I especially like the green as the accent color. I chose the polka dot ribbon to go with the polka dot DSP.
What do you think of this card? It is last year's stamp set but I just love this set and can't part with it.
Thanks for looking. See other cards for Friday Mashup @44 HERE.
Here's to inky fingers y'all
Wednesday, February 1
GO TO MY ONLINE STORE BY CLICKING THE ORDER 24/7 NOW ON THIS WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRIAL OF THE SOFTWARE. THE ITEM NUMBER TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER IS
YOU CAN ALSO SEE OTHER IDEAS, DOWNLOADS YOU CAN PURCHASE, INFO, ETC. ON:
I, TOO, AM TRYING OUT THIS PROGRAM FOR SCRAPBOOKING, PHOTO BOOKS, INVITATIONS, CARDS, ETC TO SEE IF I WANT TO PURCHASE IT LATER ON AS WELL.
LET'S COMPARE NOTES ON WHAT WE LIKE, WHAT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND, ETC. AND SEE HOW WE DO, OK?!!
WAY TO GO STAMPIN' UP!! YOU HAVE OUTDOWN YOURSELF AGAIN!! YIPPEE!!
A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?
2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)
3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?
4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?
Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".