Saturday, August 10

OH HELLO CARD

There are so many amazing things in both the ANNUAL CATALOG and the HOLIDAY CATALOG that it is very easy to miss something wonderful.  Even as a demonstrator, I leaf through the catalog looking at the photos and see something for the first time!!  Does that happen to you also?

Well, on page 22 of the ANNUAL CATALOG I spotted that wonderful chevron striped HELLO card and knew I had to make it today.  I used WILD WASABI and whisper white and black:

 Using a brayer, you apply ink on one side of the embossing folder, then add paper and run through the BIG SHOT.  Make sure your acrylic plates are not warped from wear.  Mine are a bit so the ink is not even.  But I decided it is a "grunge look" and "was planned to look this way".  Like all mistakes, right?  ha

 I used the OH HELLO stamp set instead of the FOUR YOU that they used in the catalog.  I don't have that one yet.

Larg oval punch backed by the decorative label punch and some polka dot ribbon and this card is DONE!!

I am using this card for my AUGUST THANK YOU to all my customers who place an order.  With Texas Tax Free Weekend, I have had a lot of people take advantage of saving 8 1/4% on certain items.

You have a wonderful weekend and try to avoid the malls if possible.  That is unless you are one of the parents getting your children ready for back to school!!

Stay hydrated!!

I have entered this card at:
CASE Study - sherbert yumminess

Papercraft Star Challenge



2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the chevrons. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chevrons ... great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: