Sunday, September 15

A FLOWER CREATED WITH STRETCHY RUFFLED RIBBON

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another flower for you today - this one is made with our new in color stretchy ruffled ribbon in BURNT BROWN SUGAR.  YUMMY.

 I am continuing with the cards inside of my gift box for a friend.  The post directly before this one will show you two other cards.  This one is using the same base of crumb cake and layer of light blue, sponged with soft suede around all the edges.  I used a piece of retired designer paper that had the colors I was looking for - two tones of blue, calypso coral, vanilla and a rusty orange.

I decided I needed to make another flower to tie all the cards in this gift pack together.  I used a sticky round and gathered the ruffled ribbon around the circle and continued on to the middle.  I used a corduroy brad in the middle with a little petite 1/8 inch bow on top.


The sentiment "for you" in calypso coral on a petite curly label punched piece of the designer paper and layered it on top of some recycled brown paper packing.  I added a flower on the right side fussy cut from the dsp.

I am entering this card at:


I hope you enjoyed my easy card with the handmade ribbon flower.  Y'all come back now, ya' hear for another card that will go in this gift pack, ok?

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you did that flower with the ribbon, Jennifer. So glad you joined us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is amazing! Great idea! Thank you, Jennifer, for your participation at our first Around the World SU Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. So nice and vintage. Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flower!! Very cute!! Thank you for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower is gorgeous! I will have to try that with the ruffled ribbon! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: