Saturday, May 17

BLACK AND YELLOW THANK YOU CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a fun and pretty card to share with you today.  I used the TAPE IT stamp set which is going to also be in the NEW 2014-15 CATALOG.  I bought it a while back and had planned to use it on so many cards, but didn't use it as much as I would have liked so I am ELATED that it is a carry over set to use for another year!!  YIPPEE

I LOVE any color with Black - it looks so classy.  I used CRUSHED CURRY for the daisies (which are from the SECRET GARDEN stamp set and matching DIE SET - get it as a bundle before it is all gone!!)

The stamps in the TAPE IT stamp set are made to resemble washi tape.  Aren't they fun??!!  I stamped them on a separate piece of whisper white card stock and cut them out to attach to the card.  The small one in the middle was stamped directly onto the card.

Also used was the GORGEOUS GRUNGE stamp set --- love this set AND IT IS CARRYING OVER TO THE NEW CATALOG AS WELL!!  Wahoo  I used black ink and only part of the small splatters stamp from Gorgeous Grunge to make my splatters on my card. I used the line stripe stamp in this set and stamped it off once first onto scrap paper then stamped it directly onto the paper  I also added a cute little bee stamped with black ink and punched out with a small 3/4" circle punch.

One very itty bitty punch was used for the centers of the daisies (itty bitty punch pack) and a thanks die in black card stock.

Oh yeah, I used a piece of Watercolor Wonder DSP ( yellow watercolor looking) and  VOILA - ALL FINISHED.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  Would love to hear comments from you if you would take a moment,

Thanks for stopping by.

Entered this card at:  CASE study challenge #191

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty love yellow and black. Thank you for joining us over at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: