JULY NEWS

1. Order PROJECT LIFE supplies now.

2. PAPER PUMPKIN can now be prepaid for gifts AND counts toward hostess totals.

3. Use HOSTESS CODE GQV7HB3A when you place your order and you will be entered to WIN $30 FREE PRODUCT.

Thursday, October 14

GIVE ME A LITTLE SMOOCH, PLEASE!!

Oh my goodness, this is my FIRST time to use the new smooch spritz and I LOVE IT. I think the photo shows pretty well how it gives the card a unique shine. I LOVE IT. You can choose to use it on just one embellishment or layer, or all over the whole card like I did with this card. I LOVE IT.


Oh, by the way.... did I tell you I LOVE IT??!!


You MUST get this and try it. I used the vanilla smooch spritz. There are 4 different colors available. It is in a glass vial with a very fine spritzer on the top. I think this might last me for years and years because the spritz comes out so fine.


Click on SHOP NOW to order YOUR smooch spritz from my Stampin Up site.


Leave me a comment if you have used the smooch spritz, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, it's me Carla your fellow Glitter Queen. Love the card with the smooch spray. I see you're very talented. Will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER