JULY NEWS

1. Order PROJECT LIFE supplies now.

2. PAPER PUMPKIN can now be prepaid for gifts AND counts toward hostess totals.

3. Use HOSTESS CODE GQV7HB3A when you place your order and you will be entered to WIN $30 FREE PRODUCT.

4. JULY SPECIAL - buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get 1 pack FREE.

5. AUGUST SPECIAL will be a BIG SHOT Special! It involves the Big Shot, specific dies and matching stamp sets. Stay tuned for more information.

Monday, February 21

Monday evening HAPPY DANCE---

I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE - WHY YOU ASK?  BECAUSE I GOT A STAMPIN UP BOX BY THE DELIVERY MAN THIS AFTERNOON.  WOO HOO!!  LOVE THAT MAN IN THE BROWN TRUCK!!

I got some FUN and AWESOME things in this order.  I got some of the BEAUTIFUL FABRIC that goes with the SEW SUITE group of coordinating items.  AND

I got the CROP-A-DILE.  I have been wanting this for oh, so long and now I have it!!  I am going to punch holes until I am happy and tired!!  then I will fill those holes up with eyelets of all sizes and shapes!!  LOOK OUT!! 

AND I got quite a bit of CARD STOCK in several colors I have used up and needed for my supplies, AND

Because it is SALE-A-BRATION, I got THREE FREE SETS with my $150.00 order.  I got ELIZABETH from the a-la-carte stamps in the big catalog, PLUS

I got the HOMEMADE a-la-carte stamp from the big catalog PLUS

I got the ALWAYS ELEGANT stamp set for my THIRD FREE SET.  I LOVE FREE, DON'T YOU??!!

For my FREE HOSTESS SET, I chose A SLICE OF LIFE stamp set.  It is a set of 6 stamps to cover several occasions like new born baby, birthday, anniversary, friends, love, and just because.  LOVE IT

For my FREE MONEY TO SPEND ON ITEMS, I chose the DESIGNER FABRIC BRADS to match my sewing theme, PLUS

the BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS SWEET STITCHES, PLUS
several stamp pads I "NEEDED" to match all these awesome colors in the matching sets.

I am happy, happy, happy and feel joy, joy, joy..... Like ren and stimpy used to sing.

I will back in a day or two to show you some of the new things I will make with my NEW ITEMS, as well as have a BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY.

Until next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! love those delivery trucks! I can hear them rolling down the street and the dog announces their approaching! enjoy your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment. I love all my new toys!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER