Monday, February 21

Monday evening HAPPY DANCE---

I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE - WHY YOU ASK?  BECAUSE I GOT A STAMPIN UP BOX BY THE DELIVERY MAN THIS AFTERNOON.  WOO HOO!!  LOVE THAT MAN IN THE BROWN TRUCK!!

I got some FUN and AWESOME things in this order.  I got some of the BEAUTIFUL FABRIC that goes with the SEW SUITE group of coordinating items.  AND

I got the CROP-A-DILE.  I have been wanting this for oh, so long and now I have it!!  I am going to punch holes until I am happy and tired!!  then I will fill those holes up with eyelets of all sizes and shapes!!  LOOK OUT!! 

AND I got quite a bit of CARD STOCK in several colors I have used up and needed for my supplies, AND

Because it is SALE-A-BRATION, I got THREE FREE SETS with my $150.00 order.  I got ELIZABETH from the a-la-carte stamps in the big catalog, PLUS

I got the HOMEMADE a-la-carte stamp from the big catalog PLUS

I got the ALWAYS ELEGANT stamp set for my THIRD FREE SET.  I LOVE FREE, DON'T YOU??!!

For my FREE HOSTESS SET, I chose A SLICE OF LIFE stamp set.  It is a set of 6 stamps to cover several occasions like new born baby, birthday, anniversary, friends, love, and just because.  LOVE IT

For my FREE MONEY TO SPEND ON ITEMS, I chose the DESIGNER FABRIC BRADS to match my sewing theme, PLUS

the BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS SWEET STITCHES, PLUS
several stamp pads I "NEEDED" to match all these awesome colors in the matching sets.

I am happy, happy, happy and feel joy, joy, joy..... Like ren and stimpy used to sing.

I will back in a day or two to show you some of the new things I will make with my NEW ITEMS, as well as have a BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY.

Until next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! love those delivery trucks! I can hear them rolling down the street and the dog announces their approaching! enjoy your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment. I love all my new toys!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: