Janice at http://cricutology.blogspot.com/ was so wonderful to give me this special gift. Thank you Janice!! You are the best!! NOW, after winning Here is what I am supposed to do:
When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Let me share 8 things about myself:
*I love to create. Included in creating is card making, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, gardening (yes I think gardening is very creative), cooking and art.
* I am a Stampin Up! Independent Demonstrator and I am having SO MUCH FUN with this new job. Who knew I could get paid to have fun??!!
* I love animals of all kinds and if I had one wish, it would be to own a big ranch somewhere where I could have all the animals I ever wanted. Right now we have a pomeranian named Jewel, a runt cat named Miss Fluffy and a "grandpig" named Milton. My grandson is raising a showpig for FFA, so I consider the pig my grandpig.
* My husband and I have 5 children and 4 1/2 grandchildren... the 1/2 will be born end of April.
* I am an avid bird watcher. I keep a life list of all the birds I see and where I saw them.
* My favorite color is green. I love the fresh new green that comes with new growth in the spring. It is so full of hope and new possibilities.
* My hubby and I LOVE to drive around the back country roads of Texas. We were not born in Texas, but I think we probably know more about this area than most native Texans. We LOVE TEXAS.
* My biggest dream I have is to one day travel to China and dance on the GREAT WALL.
8 fabulous blogs in no specific order who now HAVE BEEN AWARDED THIS AWARD:
http://cupcakesbyles.blogspot.com/ some of the BEST CUPCAKES EVER
http://frenchiestamps.com/ she is so fun to watch in her videos and she is very informative
http://createwithdee.typepad.com/ I really enjoy her ideas and postings
http://www.dianagibbs.typepad.com/ She is a hoot and I love to visit her blog for ideas and chuckles
http://pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/ Patty Bennett is an amazing stamper
http://sandieskorner.com/ Sandra Murphy works hard at her blog and is always posting fun cards
http://www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com/ Carrie's blog is awesome
http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/ Annie has a great blog too
Congrats to these ladies above and go visit their fun blogs. More later. I have to calm down first from all this excitement!!