Thursday, March 15
Oh my goodness this has been a great week and I have learned so much and gotten so many wonderful ideas. Haven't you too? I LOVE what Tami has made this week in the blog right before mine, as well as all the other Glitter Queen's blogs too!!
My card "stash" is getting low so I am ready to make some of these cuties I have seen this week to get it back filled up again. I LOVE to be able to grab a card when I need it - right out of my craftroom!! So convenient and so special for the recipient to get a hand made card.
Let's take a look at my card for today:
Behind the white I layered some fun flowery DSP (sorry, can't remember the name of it.) that has lucky limeade, melon mambo, and concord crush in the pattern. I made sure some of the flowers were peeping through the hole before I cut it.
Inside I added the punched out white blossom for a little bit of decoration.
I also wanted to show something extra: A way to make butterflies from this same blossom punch:
Hope you enjoyed this card. FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BLOG CANDY:
1. Leave me a message and tell me which embossing folder you like the best. (ONE ENTRY)
2. Make sure you are a follower of my blog IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO ENTER. (Only need to do this one time.)
3. IF you need any supplies and place an SU order on my website, you get FIVE ENTRIES for EACH ITEM you order.
On to Judy's blog next to see what fun things she made for YOU. Happy Hopping!!
A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?
2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)
3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?
4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?
Then you should EMAIL ME and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".