JULY NEWS

1. Order PROJECT LIFE supplies now.

2. PAPER PUMPKIN can now be prepaid for gifts AND counts toward hostess totals.

3. Use HOSTESS CODE GQV7HB3A when you place your order and you will be entered to WIN $30 FREE PRODUCT.

4. JULY SPECIAL - buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get 1 pack FREE.

5. AUGUST SPECIAL will be a BIG SHOT Special! It involves the Big Shot, specific dies and matching stamp sets. Stay tuned for more information.

Thursday, July 5

CARD AND ENVELOPE SETS BY SU

TODAY I HAVE A SIMPLE BUT PRETTY CARD TO SHARE WITH YOU.  FROM THE CLEARANCE RACK I PURCHASED ONE OF OUR CARD AND ENVELOPE SETS.  IT HAD THIS CUTE DIE CUT ON THE FRONT THAT GOES VERY WELL WITH THE 5 PETAL PUNCH.  BUT I DECIDED TO PUT A PIECE OF DESIGNER PAPER BEHIND THE HOLES OF THE DIE CUT INSTEAD.

ON THE RIGHT IS THE BASIC CARD AS PURCHASED, ON THE LEFT IS MY COMPLETED CARD.  I USED THE NEW FLORAL DISTRICT DESIGNER PAPER BEHIND THE DIE CUT.  THEN I SPONGED SOME SUMMER STARFRUIT AND PRIMROSE PETALS AROUND THE FLOWER AND AROUND THE EDGE OF THE CARD.  I STAMPED WITH EARLY ESPRESSO ONE OF THE BUTTERFLIES FROM THE PAPILLION SET, THEN COLORED IN WITH PRIMROSE PETALS, RASPBERRY RIPPLE AND SUMMER STARFRUIT MARKERS.  I ATTACHED WITH A DIMENSIONAL.

I USED MY SMALL FLOWER PUNCH FROM THE SET OF THREE PUNCHES (WHICH RIGHT NOW I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER IT'S NAME) AND GLUED THOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOWER.  OH, THEY WERE PUNCHED OUT OF SUMMER STARFRUIT CARD STOCK.  THEN I PUT A MEDIUM PEARL IN THE MIDDLE.

CLOSEUP HERE SOYOU CAN SEE HOW PRETTY THE BUTTERFLY LOOKS NEXT TO THIS LUSCIOUS FLOWER.  I AM MAKING A SET OF THESE AND A GIFT BOX TO HOLD THEM IN FOR A FUN FRIEND GIFT.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.  I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CARD.  WON'T YOU TAKE JUST A MOMENT TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT PLEASE?


2 comments:

  1. beautiful Jenny, love the patterned paper you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the patterned paper you choose for this...beautiful..I wish to use this for Gift Card envelopes..where i can find that?

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER