SEPTEMBER NEWS

1. REMEMBER TO USE THE HOSTESS CODE WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER: BBARYB77 This entitles you to a chance to win the HOSTESS DOLLARS OF ALL MY ORDERS IN SEPTEMBER to spend towards FREE MERCHANDISE. Also I will send you a special free gift for ordering this month to kick off the new HOLIDAY CATALOG

FOLLOW ME

Tuesday, October 16

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 242 (TSSC242)

Hi Y'all,

I am back in my comfy home here in Texas.  I really enjoyed my visit to the great state of UTAH to visit my daughter and family, but it is also good to come back home.

Today I have a Christmas Card to share with you.


THIS CARD IS MADE WITH THE "GOT TREAT" STAMP SET.  I LOVE THIS SET AND WAS SO GLAD TO SEE IT IN THIS YEARS CATALOG ALSO.  I LIKE THE SMALL SIZE OF THE GINGERBREAD BOY.


HERE IS A CLOSEUP OF GINGIE SO YOU CAN SEE THAT I PUT SOME BRADS ON HIS BUTTONS SO THAT THEY SHOW UP AS CHERRY POLK-A-DOTS LIKE THE BACKGROUND PAPER.  I USED OLD OLIVE STRIPED RIBBON.

I AM ENTERING THIS IN THE Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 242 (TSSC242) THIS WEEK.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CUTE AND SIMPLE CARD.

HERE'S TO INKY FINGERS, Y'ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Love the added brads. Welcome home by the way! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little gingerbread man is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER