Friday, April 5

HELLO, HELLO,

As Paul sang: I dont know why you say Goodbye, I say Hello...


 Here is my take on HELLO.  This is a Calypso Coral based card with Lucky Limeade Layer and different colors of the stamp HELLO, punched out with the Petite Curly Label Punch.  Every other one is up on dimensionals for some added interest.  I made a ticket corner on the layer by punching with a circle punch and added a scallop embellishment along the bottom.

I also used the ruffled Calypso Coral ribbon and tied a knot.  The card base was stamped in the same color with a stamp from the MY FRIEND stamp set.  They are raindrops.
My Friend - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Wont you leave me some feedback?

Stay creative, my friends!!

Linked to Papercraft Star Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Now I have that song in my head! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe those are such fun colors. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: