Wednesday, April 24

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON

I will miss this set.  I LOVE the saying and absolutely LOVE the stamp set.  I will still be using this even though it is retired, I am sure!!



Isn't this a pretty card with the dark blue against the vanilla?  I chose 3 different colors that matched the designer paper for the stamped crowns.

The 1/8" ribbon  is just tied in a know and is used as the 3 little tabs sticking out on the top right side.  Just a special little touch to add some more interest.

If you see how fun this set is and have not gotten it yet, hurry over to my shop and purchase it NOW BEFORE IT IS GONE!!  The retired items are only available while supplies last.  Just click my signature line below and order yours NOW.

Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges:

Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime sketch

Freshly Made Sketches



2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am amazed how little I see with this set. What a fun way to use the sketch for this week! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: