Thursday, May 16

THANKS SO MUCH CARDS

HI BLOGGIES:  I have been having such a wonderful time making a card every single day this month.  I look forward to going into my craft room in the morning to see what I can create each day.

I am working on my Open House that I am holding next week to distribute the new catalogs to my customers and to thank them for their support and friendship this past year.

 This idea comes from Stampin' Up! artistic department.  I LOVE how simple it is but how much POW it has.  The middle part of everything is darkest and then the other 3 are lightly stamped.  Monochromatic is very appealing don't you think?

Here are my first stack of thank you cards.  I used retiring Baja Breeze ink, card stock and ribbon.

It is hard to see but the darkest butterfly has one mini pearl on it's body.  Just a little bling to catch your attention.


I just couldn't get the color right with my flash without my flash, etc.  It was too bright with the flash and too dark without it.

Stamp set:  Oh Hello!
Other:  1/8" ribbon, pearls, petite butterfly punch
Card stock and ink:  Baja Breeze Whisper White

Thanks for visiting.  I would love to hear your comments.

I have entered this card at:

SUO Challenge:  Butterflies
The Friday Mashup - monochromatic
Late Night Stampers


6 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies on the panel along with the stamped chevrons- great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CASE-ing SU is a great way to get a bunch of thank you cards, as well as use up some retiring product. Love the little pearl detail. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great monochromatic butterfly creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing with SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and thanks for sharing with us at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you certainly rocked the monochromatic card! Beautiful. I love the little bit of bling :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: