Monday, July 1

AHHH, JULY - FLOWERS, SWIMMING AND SUMMER

HAPPY JULY.  I am so looking forward to this week's activities - Patriotic free symphony at the Pavilion; Red, Hot and Blue Festival in Town Center, and the parade in the morning on July 4th.  fun times and fun memories of attending these events throughout the years.

Today I have a fun AND funny type of card - WONKY TRIPLE STAMPING CARD.  Yep, WONKY.  That is a work that my fellow demo Heather from Canada uses quite often and it perfectly describes this type of card.  Many have seen the triple stamping technique but this adds a twist - WONKINESS...

I turned the layers ASKEW and WONKY before I stamped on them to create this fun card.

 The stamp set is FABULOUS FLORETS and the beautiful monochromatic colors are:
wisteria wonder
perfect plum
elegant eggplant
with always artichoke for the leaves

 Aren't the colors simply YUMMY!!  To get this look, you put your layers on top of each other they way you want your wonkiness, then you stamp over them with each stamp.  Add your background layers and put it together.

 I LOVE this quote from E. E. Cummings.  I think of it each time I go outside to water my flowers.  I think there is laughter all over my property and it makes me VERY happy and I can't help but smile.


Thanks for stopping by to see my summertime flower garden.  Hope you will pop back in again to see what else I have created.

I am entering this card in the following:

Late Night Stampers Summer Showcase

Technostamper challenge ( I see the long skinny layer as my banner for this sketch)

Retro Sketches


2 comments:

  1. How fun, great way to mix it up. Great job combining our two challenges too! Thanks so much for playing along with both the TSSC and LNS challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I haven't seen a 'wonky' triple time card before. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at the LNS Chalenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: