Wednesday, August 7

HELLO LOVELY CAS CARD

HELLO LOVELY BLOGGIES,  I have a clean and simple (CAS) card for you today that I think is pretty awesome.

I used crumb cake, baked brown sugar, pool party and coastal cabana inks.

I love the new stretchy ruffled coastal cabana ribbon.  It gave it just the touch I was looking for.  I also have 4 mini pearls around the frame of the sentiment.  In person it adds the perfect little sparkle.


I even put a few Coastal Cabana arrows on my envelope to point towards the address when I send it out.

I have entered this card at:

Techno Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you were inspired by my card today! Cool! http://catherinepooler.com/2013/08/pretty-pink-posh-birthday-bash-blog-hop-with-video-tutorial/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are always inspiring, Catherine!! Thanks for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, and unique. I didn't even see the tiny pearls, great finishing touch. Great take on this sketch, thanks so much for playing along for this two week sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: