Celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 25 Year Anniversary!
When you join as a demonstrator with the $25 kit, you’ll pick out $25-26.95 in Stampin’ Up! product of YOUR CHOICE. Plus you’ll get catalogs and other business supplies with your kit.
Once you’re officially a “demonstrator”, there are so many possibilities!
Types of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators
• Discount Purchaser-Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20-30% discounted price. Occasionally sells to neighbors, friends, and relatives.
• Short-term Demonstrator- Sells for a short period of time. Wants to earn a specified amount. Stops demonstrating when the goal is met.
• Seasonal Demonstrator- Works at the business during October, November and December, doing demonstrations for seasonal money. Takes minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
• Hobby Demonstrator- Loves doing demonstrations and earning money when it’s convenient. Works a lot some months and very little other months. Likes to do demonstrations that are easy to book.
• Career Demonstrator- Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable income with a long-term career potential. Pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder. Loves attending Stampin’ Up! functions. Has developed close relationships within the business. Works at her business in a consistent and ongoing manner.
Do you see yourself as one of these kinds of Demonstrators?
The good news is that there is no pressure with the Demonstrator Kit — same as always. To remain a demonstrator and keep your discount, you’d just need to have at least $300 in orders/sales between now and April 30, 2014. Pretty simple.
Contact me NOW to join during this short TWO WEEK special price. ONLY OCT 7-21st. I will help you every step of the way IN THE WAY YOU DECIDE you want this to be. AND I send out cards and freebies to all my team members who cannot attend our meetings. So you DO NOT have to live near me!!!