Tuesday, October 22

HERE ARE 25 SETS FOR 25 PERCENT OFF--- FOR 1 WEEK ONLY AND UPDATE---FREE STAMP SET

Hey Bloggies:

25% Off 25 Stamp Sets - Happy Birthday from Stampin' UP!

25off
Starting today through October 28 you can save 25% the following 25 stamps! Stampin UP! is celebrating its 25th anniversary all year long, but during this week of the actual date (October 25th to be exact)  So what better way than a sale on the very products that started it all: stamps, of course!
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL THE STAMP SETS ON SALE.  GET YOURS QUICKLY.

As always, everyone who orders from me gets a card designed by me in the mail.

Thank you VERY much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I sincerely appreciate it!!
-------------------
UPDATE:  In fact, I am so thankful toward my customers that I have a special going on the same time as these 25% off sets.  FOR EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN ONLINE ORDER FROM THESE 25% OFF SETS OF AT LEAST $40 WILL GET FOR FREE ONE OF MY SETS LISTED BELOW:

HALLOWEEN HAPPINESS (WOODEN)

SCAREDY CAT

WARMEST OF WISHES HOSTESS SET

OCCASIONAL QUOTES HOSTESS SET


FRIENDS NEVER FADE


 SUNNY FUN

ELEMENTARY ELEGANCE

 CHERISH FRIENDSHIP


SPRINKLED EXPRESSIONS



As soon as I am notified of your order, I will email you for your preference of the free stamp set from above.  If I have more orders than sets listed, I will have to find some more things to give away for free.

You may add OTHER THINGS TO YOUR ORDER after you reach the $40 of the special birthday sale items.

Any questions, let me know.

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: