Monday, October 21

ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES CHRISTMAS CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Did you know that there are several Christmas sets and even dies that are NOT in the current catalog but they are still for sale??!!  I KNOW - WHY is the same thought on my mind too!!  Click HERE to see them and to order them too!! They care called 'ON LINE ONLY STAMPS'.

I used one of these sets and it's coordinating dies: ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES STAMP SET and HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS FRAMELITS DIES.

AND GUESS WHAT??!!  THEY ARE 25% OFF UNTIL OCTOBER 28TH!!

ITEM 128048
Ornament Keepsakes
Wood-Mount $34.95 SALE $26.21 

ITEM 128051
Ornament Keepsakes
Clear-Mount $25.95 SALE $19.46 

 I used the Expressions Thinlits Dies that are in the Holiday Catalog for the "MERRY" sentiment. (Love and Thankful also come in this set of thinlits).  I drew a shadow with my Smoky Slate marker to make sure the merry stands out well.

 Isn't this an awesome card shape?  It is a fancy look but is really simple to create!!  The ornaments are cut out with their matching die I mentioned above and two are glued together to make them stand out when the card is opened.


In the very center of the card, I put smoky slate and very vanilla for your note, signature, etc. when you send this card. Of course, you can stamp something else if you want to in this same space.

I hope you enjoyed this Christmas card.  We are making this card and several others in my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  If you are interested in joining this class, please shoot me an email and I will send you all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Y'all come back now, ya' hear?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: