Monday, January 13

HOME FROM LEADERSHIP

HEY BLOGGIES:

I am back home from LEADERSHIP and had a WONDERFUL TIME.  I met so many fun and talented ladies there.  I had the best 4 roomies ever and we are now fast friends.  How else can you meet women from Canada; Buffalo, NY; and Austin, TX except when you share the same wonderful addiction -- STAMPIN' UP!!

 SU staff is AMAZING.  They make you feel like you have always known them and are so warm and friendly.  Here is one of the HUGE banners welcoming us there.


It is so fun meeting friends of new friends and sharing ideas and fun with them.  This was breakfast on the last day with Beth Schreiber (holding camera) and her friend Diane H.


 We each received this awesome purse.  Sorry it reflects the light so it is hard to see.  It is a white vinyl purse with chevron texture design on the bottom.  SO PRETTY AND FUN.

Here I am at a NIGHT OF STAMPIN' showing you the card I made with the NEW Vivid Vases stamp that we watercolored and the NEW DSP.  Don't have any yet??  Contact me and let's get some ordered for YOU!!

After the Stampin' Night, I was bushed and got into my jammies while we were all talking and laughing and drinking some soft drinks.  Then there was a tap, tap tap on our door and when we opened the door...it was Stampin' Up! staff members Carrie Cudney and Donna Griffith!!  What a FUN surprise.  We were afraid it was a complaint because we were too noisey so late at night, but they just wanted to see what kind of FUN we were having.
Front row:  Carrie Cudney, Donna Griffiths and Tanya Morose.
Back row:  ME in my jammies, DJ Anzaldua, Christyne Richardson and Beth Schreiber

I would LOVE to help you get started having fun in STAMPIN' UP! TOO.  If you join in the next 2 months, you can attend CONVENTION FOR FREE!!!  Yes, they are waiving the REGISTRATION FEE FOR CONFERENCE in Salt Lake City, UT for this year to encourage new recruits to attend.  Contact me and LET'S TALK!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: