Sunday, May 4

NEW CATALOG COMING IN YOUR MAILBOX

HEY BLOGGIES,

Do you want a new 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalog in YOUR mailbox?  All you have to do is place an order  with me and I will send it out to you,  The order needs to be a minimum of $50 of product (before shipping/tax) and it will be on it's way to YOUR HOME - no charge!!

I have a few of the new items we are allowed to order EARLY as demonstrators and I am so excited to be sharing those with you in the next week or so.

Our new home closing has been postponed by a week so I am still all boxed up in my craft room except for a few items - THE NEW ITEMS.  That is the delay in showing you my new creations with my new goodies.  But I am working on it!!

Here is what the cover of the new catalog looks like.  Look closely and you can see several of the new products we will all be able to order starting in June!!

In the meantime, place your PROJECT LIFE order with me along with anything from the Everyday Occasions or Regular Catalog and I will immediately mail out the NEW CATALOG to you so you can start planning what you would like to purchase.

If you would also would like to hold a NEW CATALOG workshop in June (either locally or by mail), I will have a special FREE GIFT to give you along with your hostess dollars you will earn.

As always, I also send a thank you card made especially for you with each order you submit with me, no matter the amount.

Click my signature line below and START SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: