Project Life is a scrapbooking revolution geared to help busy people (YOU AND ME) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. Stampin' Up! partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products.
Why choose Stampin' Up!s exclusive Project Life line of products? Here are 4 great reasons:
- Coordination, coordination, coordination. No one coordinates like Stampin' Up! The Project Life line is no exception.
- Stampin' Up! products center on things that matter most-weddings, babies, kids, and the everyday moments of getting together with your favorite people-all things that need to be remembered.
- Stampin' Up!s card collections come without rounded corners so you can decide if you want to keep them that way, or round them with Stampin' Up!s new Corner Rounder.
- Stampin' Up!s card collections come packaged in an exclusive storage system that holds all your Project Life supplies on your desk: cards, journaling pens, photos, accessory packs, stamp sets, and more.
Here are the items available to order for this month. The NEW complete catalog of Project Life Items will be available June 1st.
PROJECT LIFE GOES DIGITAL!
Items available for purchase today - click here to shop Project Life
Each digital card kit will include all the Project Life images from the traditional card collections and some stamp brushes. We'll also offer our Project Life Photopolymer Stamp Sets as downloads (English-only).
New to digital design? Here are some of the perks:
- With just a few clicks on your computer, you can print your cards from home and add them to your projects.
- Digital downloads are a great companion to the traditional products because you'll never run out of cards.
- Add stamps to your photos to create stunning overlays before you get them printed.
- Create custom cards by recoloring and resizing the embellishments and stamps.
If you have any questions about Project Life, don't hesitate to contact me. I would LOVE to be your demonstrator! Click my signature line below to go to my store to purchase your items.
My Project Life monthly classes start this month and I would LOVE to have you attend!!