Tuesday, June 16

LOTS OF RAIN HERE AGAIN...A CARD TO CELEBRATE THE BRIGHTER SIDE

TROPICAL STORM BILL has hit the Texas coast.  And the rains are covering most of mid and east Texas - including US!!

My good friend Tammy and I did some fun rainbow and showers cards.  I would like to share mine with you:

 She had the new Lawn Fawn Rainbow die and we made a fun glitter rainbow with it.

 This is the inside to complete the statement started on the front:  going thru both sunshine and showers bring RAINBOWS!!  What a great thought to help us get through the tough times, don't you think??!!


I used one pattern paper for the stormy cloud and the other two are whisper white cardstock on a cardboard die cut, then I used some grey Copics to color the clouds.  I used Stampin' Up! markers for the sun die cut.  I used a retired raindrop stamp and used a very light grey ink then covered the raindrops with Crystal Effects.

I added 6 mini colored pearls on the clouds for a little added dimension.

I am entering this card in the TRY STAMPIN' ON TUESDAY rain challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, what a fun and cheery (despite the rain) card you have created. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and fun die cut elements! Thanks for joining in the "rain" challenge fun at Try Stampin'-Or Not- On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: