Monday, June 1

PAPER PUMPKIN IDEAS WITH MAY 2015 KIT AND A SPECIAL DEAL

HEY BLOGGIES,

Do you get Paper Pumpkin each month?  If not, there is a special until June 10th for NEW SUBSCRIBERS.  Sign up for 50% off the price for two months to give Paper Pumpkin a "test drive".


Click HERE to go to my Paper Pumpkin site and sign up for the special with the code:  SAVE50.  

Please make sure my name shows as your demo for your special subscription price. (Jennifer Kay)

Here is an idea I came up with for the May 2015 birthday kit:


 I stamped the balloon and cut out to create a mask.  Then I stamped three balloons in a group using the mask.  I added the strings and then fussy cut them out as one unit.



On this card I used washi tape and the thick baker's twine as the string on my very large round balloon.

Hope you enjoyed these alternate cards I created using May 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit.  What are you waiting for?  Click above to get YOUR 50% off of two months trial subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: