Tuesday, July 7

SIMON SAYS STAMP JUNE KIT - LOVE THE SUNSHINE!!

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have been having fun with the June SSS card kit.  I LOVE the sunshine stamp and all the puffy stickers and just everything about this kit.  I have made quite a few cards and will be sharing them this week with you.

 The SMILE die was used to cut out both cardstock and fun foam to make it thicker before adhering to the card.  The sunglasses on the middle sun were fussy cut and then adhered.

 I just can't help but smile when I look at these cute, CUTE suns!!  Aren't they adorable??!!
I used stitched square dies for the white layer, and a very little bit of black card stock shows behind the layer to bring your eyes to the main image.


One more look at this cute card from the SIMON SAYS STAMP JUNE CARD KIT.  If you are interested, sign up for the JULY CARD KIT.  Most card kits come with full stamp set AND a matching die (the smile for June), as well as patterned papers, solids, accessories, etc.  It is a great bargain and the fact that they all coordinate makes it so much FUN!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: