Tuesday, August 2

LIMITED EDITION STAMP SET: THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES WITH MATCHING THINLIT DIES AVAILABLE

HEY BLOGGIES:

SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU NOW THAT AUGUST HAS ARRIVED:

1.  LIMITED EDITION STAMP SET AND THINLIT DIES BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

 PicMonkey Collage



PLEASE READ:  All exclusive items associated with the promotion will be available until August 31 or while supplies last.  Based on very positive feedback to sneak peeks in July, we recommend you order soon so you don’t miss out!

I have created a special PINTEREST page for you to see all the fun things we demonstrators have been doing with this new stamp set.  Click HERE to go see WHY YOU NEED THIS BUNDLE!!


2.  OUR HOLIDAY CATALOG WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS MONTH WITH ORDERING STARTING SEPTEMBER 1ST.  If  you are one of my customers who has ordered this year from me, I would be glad to send you a catalog.  Just let me know.  If you do NOT have a demo, I would enjoy being YOUR demo and with your first order, I will have your address to send you a Holiday Catalog.
Both the Holiday Catalog AND the Annual Catalog are available or will be available on  line for you to view.

All items that are currently available for sale are in my shop on my SU web page. Click my signature below and it will take you to my shop.

3.  I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A DEMONSTRATION OR CARD PARTY AT YOUR HOME WITH YOUR FRIENDS.  I am booking August and September NOW.  If you would like to earn some free product and make some fun cards, contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: