Wednesday, March 22

COLORING, WATER PAINTING, EMBOSSING

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another coloring piece for you.  This time I have just completed the piece, not the total card.  Still thinking about what I want to do with the card itself.

 I used a retired set called BEST THOUGHTS.  I love the beautiful BIG flower in this set, as well as the butterfly and two sentiments.  Notice I did a background water wash with a light blue tint.

 First I stamped with VersaMark and then heat embossed with Gold Detail EP.  I used Spectrum Noir markers.  I also used Sweet Sugarplum marker from SU.  The purple-ish dots on the stamens are actually Dazzling Details droplets - just a glittery shine with dimension.  They don't show very well in a photo, but they look wonderful in person on this art piece.



Thanks for stopping by to see more coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: