Sunday, September 26


As I promised, here are some photos of my first rag purse made with the scallop square die cut and my BIG SHOT. (What?? You have NOT gotten one yet?? = YOU NEED ONE...)

Anyway, I got some flannel cloth with froggies on it since my niece is having a boy. I thought these froggies were perfect for a baby boy's diaper bag.

It went together so very easy - just sew an X from corner to corner thru 3 layers - 2 layers of cloth and one layer of batting or thick interface. I bought the interface by the yard and it seems just like quilt batting.

I added fabric handles and a cute wooden button for the closure. As you can see in the photo, I also added 2 pockets inside for the bottle and some wipies. I think pockets are important in diaper bags.

See photos and let me know if you have any questions about how to make one yourself.

Then decide how large you want your diaper bag (I chose 3 square high and 3 squares wide for each side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: