Thursday, September 8

Thursday: GLITTER QUEEN'S BLOG HOP - DAY FOUR

WELCOME BACK TO THE FOURTH DAY OF OUR GLITTER QUEEN'S BLOG HOP.  We have had so much fun working together as a team to put this blog hop on for YOU.  We are members of Dawn Griffith's GLITTER QUEENS and we are glad you are visiting our blog hop. WE LOVE TO STAMP!!


Isn't this awesome that the Pennant Parade stamp set can be used to make CHRISTMAS TREES!!  HOW VERSATILE IS THAT??!!    I stamped 3 of the pennants and 3 tree bases, then I also stamped one more pennant and popped it up on dimensionals in the middle.  The star is also on a dimensional after I punched it out with the 1/2" Circle Punch.  I used some Letters to Santa Christmas DSP for the card base front, then Brushed Gold card stock, and on top of that a layer of cherry cobbler card stock.  I used whisper white card stock for the layer I stamped on.


 For BLING (DON'T WE LOVE BLING!!) I used cherry cobbler dry embossing powder on the tree bases and heated it with my heat embossing tool. (all in the IBC)  I wish it showed up in the photo.  It is really pretty in real live!  And - wait for it - BASIC PEARLS on the middle tree.  On the sheets of basic pearls, there are some small ones all in a row that are on one long strip of sticky strip.  I used those and put them on the tree where the design showed the lights to be and TAH DAH - PURE AWESOMENESS.

(Sorry for the bad lighting in this one)  I  forgot to mention that I punched out the stamped star first with the circle punch that comes in the set of three punches called Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack  That circle is a little smaller than the 1/2" circle punch which I then used to punch out the brushed gold card stock and layer behind the star.


I forgot to mention one more thing - I used the Cherry Cobbler 1/8" ribbon with the white edges and just tied a knot.  My card itself is pear pizzazz card stock so it is that color on the inside.

Your next stop is Stephanie Lorenz.  If you get lost, we have all the participants posted at the end of each post.

Blog Hop Order:

Tracy Bradley
Eileen Cassisi
Anji Clements
Candice Crawford
Tamara Gadbury
Cely Havens
Jennifer Kay (ME)
Stephanie Lorenz
Bridgett Owens
Joan Robertson
Dee Slater
Deidra Williamson
Gina Wrona

Don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower to be eligible for the FREE BLOG CANDY I am giving away!!

BLOG CANDY HINT:  In addition to the stack of DSP all tied up with a ribbon, I also have some ribbon, some buttons, some brads and... (find out tomorrow)

Inky Fingers y'all!@!    SEE YOU TOMORROW

12 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! Super sweet and the pearls are a nice touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Christmas trees made from the pennant punch. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the pennants for Christmas trees! The pearls are perfect.....I may have to case :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I love it when a set has an unexpected use you get more bang for your buck ha ha. I also love that color green for holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo Cute! The pennants make the perfect Christmas trees. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, this is a set that I thought was cute, but could probably live without. Now, I know that I have to have it. Great way to show many uses for one set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card! Love it! I have this stamp set too!!!
    Kristie G.
    thisday at ne dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen love how you turned the pennants into Trees. Must use that idea for some holiday cards this year. Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Christmas trees are just darling on your card. tfs

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: