Tuesday, October 11

DAY TWO OF OUR OCTOBER GLITTER QUEEN BLOG HOP

Happy Fall, Y'All.  Do you remember the stamp set we used to sell with that saying?  I LOVED that stamp.  Made me feel right at home!  ha

How are you enjoying the blog hop so far?  Hope you are getting lots of ideas from our creative gals.  We certainly love to "show off our stuff" for you!!  Did you know we are from all over the United States?  I am in Texas, some are in Michigan, some in California and one even in Hawaii!!  We LOVE the internet so we can communicate with you all and share our ideas!!

For my card today I used the WICKED COOL stamp set.  I LOVE this set.  The boots and the hat are awesome, but so is the candelabra and the word stamps.  I got this idea from my new swap group member.  Didn't she come up with such a FUN idea?

 This is to be like the Witch's dresser or bureau with a mirror.  See the legs of her dresser at the bottom?  I punched those with the decorative punch.  Then I put on 3 "kitty-wampus" drawers to her dresser with dimensionals. (that's Tex-speak for crooked!)  I have mini gold brads as the handles to the drawers.  And look at that - she got stuck inside the dresser upside down!!  It was a wild night, I imagine!!

Her mirror is made with confetti cream card stock, then I sponged some basic gray around the edges, and stamped some spider webs as well.  I added her candelabra just a little crooked to show what a wild night it had been.  Inside, I stamped "Have a Wicked Halloween" also from the same stamp set.  Isn't it a HOOT??!!  LOVE IT.

The card stock colors are concord crush, lucky limeade, confetti cream.  The ink is basic gray and basic black.  Markers were used to color the stamped images.  A tad bit of Crystal Effects looks perfect on her candelabra, even if it doesn't show up well for my camera phone.


Your next stop is all the way over in HAWAII to Cely's Blog.  Get some golden sand in your toes for me while you are there!!

Don't forget to leave a comment and make sure you become a follower of my blog to be eligible for blog candy!!   INKY FINGERS Y'ALL!!

10 comments:

  1. How cute!! I want to party with that wirch!! It has been a long time since I had a night like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, love it!!! so cute!! I am a new follower.
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this card! It absolutely does look like she had a wild night! Woohoo!! :) I love this! I will hop on over again tomorrow to see what other creative items you share! :)
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the unique way you used that stamp set.....that was some wild night, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a freakin riot! This card Rocks great job with this one. TFS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so funny. Love it. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Kristie G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this project. I also love your description of the drawers. The colors are perfect together. Thanks for sharing with us. I have really enjoyed the blog hopping. I hope we have a Glitter Queen Christmas blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: