Monday, March 12
WE HAVE A FUN BUNCH OF GALS PARTICIPATING IN THIS HOP AND I THINK YOU ARE ENJOYING ALL THE CREATIVITY JUST OOOOOOOOZING FROM EACH BLOG, AREN'T YA?
You should have arrived here from Tamera's blog. If you are just starting the hop, no worries, it will loop around and you will be able to visit all of us each day this ENTIRE WEEK.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring, don't you?? The best time of the year I think, with the birds nesting, the butterflies emerging, and the FLOWERS!! So many beautiful flowers. That is what has inspired us to do our spring blog hop - FLOWERS.
For my first card, I used the Blossom Petals Builder Punch and Build a Blossom stamp set to create each petal of my flower. I stamped some on the card itself and punched some out after stamping on a scrap piece of cardstock. I then glued the middle down and bend the petals to make it look more real by holding it bent with a glue dot.
A cute brad in the middle sure helps it look pretty, doesn't it? And that sweet pink 1/8" ribbon too.
BUILD A BLOSSOM STAMP SET (item #121994 clear)
SWEETHEART STAMP SET (item #120780 clear)
FOUR FRAMES STAMP SET (item #123442 clear)
CARD STOCK: PRETTY IN PINK, WHISPER WHITE, PEAR PIZZAZZ, BASIC GRAY (for card base)
INKS: PRETTY IN PINK, PEAR PIZZAZZ, ROSE RED
BLOSSOM PETALS BUILDER PUNCH (item #121808)
Hope you have enjoyed my cute card and will hop back tomorrow to see some more fun ideas for you to make and share with your friends and family.
By the way, at the end of this week I will be giving away BLOG CANDY. Here is what you NEED TO DO TO BE ENTERED.
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment telling me so. IF you already are a follower, tell me so in your comment below (ONE ENTRY)
2. Leave me another comment below and tell me what you like best about spring and if spring is already in your neck of the woods (ONE ENTRY)
3. If you decide you need to order anything Stampin' Up! from my SU SHOP, you will have FIVE ENTRIES for each item you order.
That's it!! Good luck!!
Once you are finished with entering for my blog candy, you are ready to hop on over to JUDY'S BLOG to see what this talented gal has created for you. HAVE FUN and INKY FINGERS Y'ALL!!
A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?
2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)
3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?
4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?
Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".