Wednesday, January 16

BLOCK OF THE MONTH - JANUARY BLOCK COMPLETED

I just had to rip out some seams and correct my Quilt Doodle Designs BOM Monkey Puzzle block that I had messed up.  I couldn't leave it like that, even though no one but me would probably notice.  But it is fixed now and I am so much happier.

Here it is in alllllllll it's glory!!!

 I chose black as my background color for all my blocks for this year's BOM because this will be for one of my grandsons.  I think with the black he will be very happy!!


Here is a better photo with the window open and it is a bit sunny today.  Hope you enjoyed seeing my block.  Can't wait until I can start February's block.






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty block, Jennifer! I think black is the perfect choice for the background!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: