Saturday, February 9

Valentine Treat Boxes

Here is a post from last year.  I love this valentine treat box made with the scalloped square die and my BIG SHOT.  A few of you asked me to show that cute idea again so I am showing it here.

Use any designer paper you want to cover the chipboard box sides.  I chose to use the chipboard from the dsp packages because I wanted it to have a sturdiness to it.

Here is another treat from a post in the past:

 I made this treat box from the kit in the Sale-a-Bration catalog this year.  Isn't it cute?

 Made this from 2 sheets of DSP from Sycamore Street in the Sale a Bration catalog this year,


My mini milk carton die and my BIG SHOT made these cute cartons for candy conversation hearts.  I made a simple folded holder to carry the cartons.  I use this die for ALL OCCASIONS.  It is always warmly welcomed when I give it to my friends with treats!!  Got Treats stamp set was used on this one.


6 comments:

  1. Love all the clever little treat holders! So many great ideas! Thansk for joining us in the Saturday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assortment of goodie holders Jennifer. Lots of ideas and inspiration to draw from. Thanks for submitting to the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute treats! I really love what you made with the SAB cards it's brilliant. It was so nice of you to play along with this week's "treat" challenge at CCMC. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all darling treat boxes! I love that you shared so many with us as the CCMC crew - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute treat boxes! Love the SAB "Fry" box patterned one! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Treat Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...you were really on a roll! LOVE them all! I really like the one made from the card kit...how sweet! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: