Tuesday, April 30

SNEAK PEEK - MODERN MOSAIC

Here is a SNEAK PEEK from our new Annual Catalog 2013-14.  I am choosing to showcase a new matching set called Modern Mosaic.  A punch, an embossing folder and a stamp set all coordinate.  There is also a designer series paper, but I am not using it here on this card today.

 You might also notice some new colors here as well:  SMOKY SLATE AND CRUSHED CURRY. The crushed curry used to be an In-Color several years ago and is now back in our color families.  The smoky slate is a brand new color!!  It is soft and elegant and will be a great neutral to go with so many other colors!!

 I stamped with smoky slate ink on smoky slate card stock, then punched 4 out with the NEW MODERN MOSAIC PUNCH.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE ME SOME PUNCHES!!


You can see the embossing folder and how all this matches so well.  The DSP I am using is going to retire (International Bazaar) so I wanted to use it before it is too late.  I love that it matches the mosaic patterns so well AND the colors I chose!!  The other color on my card is Pool Party.  And I added some medium sized rhinestones for a bit more LOOKIE HERE. (grin)

Hope you enjoyed my card.  And thanks for stopping by my blog.  Won't you leave me a comment about the new products or my design?  I always appreciate your comments.

For the RetroSketches 61 challenge,  Late Night Stampers,  and Friday Mashup I added a sentiment to comply with the sketch.

I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:

Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch

http://lnschallenges.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Great way to showcase the new products, and I like the touch of bling you added. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the way you matched up the punch and DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors together... and it matches perfect with that current DSP. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew someone would make me regret ordering this! What a fabulous job you did with the sketch and I love your color combo. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I love it and thanks for sharing with us at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to show us those new goodies - can't wait to get mine! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: