Tuesday, April 16

THE CUTEST GIFT BAG EVER

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE CUTEST GIFT BAG E.V.E.R.    I mean, could it be any cuter?  I saw this on fellow demonstrator Kathy Parlitsis' blog (thanks Kathy!!) and knew I had to make one.

This is made with a lunch bag!!  The baja bree cs is stamped with a large background stamp (mine was retired canvas, but there is also linen, etc. stamps) and then sponged all over.

 White gel pen stitches and the sponging all over makes it look like a fabric or denim fabric bag, doesn't it?  LOVE IT!!

Here is a side view so you can see the lunch bag.  Did you notice the cute flower on the front?  Can you tell what I made it from?


Yes, the flower is made from mini cupcake papers smooched and glued together and then spritzed with some baja breeze ink.  CUTENESS  I had been HOARDING THESE for months before I have now finally used them here!!

Crumb cake card stock sponged and white gel pen stitches added is what the handles attach to.  Got the cute Texas star brads from the clearance rack. (not really specifically Texas, but I like to think so!) grin.

There you have it.  A fun and embellished gift bag for your special friend, customer or family member.

Won't you leave me a comment and tell me what you think of it?

Stay creative, my friends.

I have entered this in the following challenges:


April SCIC



Try Stampin on Tuesday

Use It Tuesday

Make My Monday

6 comments:

  1. What a really clever idea, love how you have combined the required colours. Well done. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at MMM. Hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How swanky is that - got to try this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great way to showcase the perfect gift!
    Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative, thanks for sharing it this week at Make My Monday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous... it looks like leather in parts :o) thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab project. Love the bag, thanks for sharing it with us at TSOT this week - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: