Sunday, May 5

THE OPEN SEA CARD CLASS

I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!  I AM GOING TO HAVE A CARD CLASS USING THIS SET AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ATTEND.  IF YOU ARE OUT OF TOWN, YOU CAN ORDER THE STAMP SET AND THE CARD KIT ALL PRE-CUT AND READY FOR YOU TO MAKE THESE FABULOUS CARDS.

HERE IS WHAT THE STAMP SET LOOKS LIKE:


ITEM # 123032 FOR $18.95 FOR THE CLEAR STAMP

OVER THE NEXT THREE DAYS I WILL BE SHOWING YOU THE CARDS WE WILL BE MAKING IN THIS CLASS.  I SEARCHED THE WEB TO SEE OTHER STAMPERS' IDEAS AND CAME UP WITH IDEAS OF MY OWN.

HERE IS THE FIRST CARD:

 The light blue looks like gray in this photo and I am sorry for the poor lighting.  The DSP is retired but fits so perfectly with the nautical theme.

 I really love the ship stamp.  It is so detailed and stamps so crisply.

 The saying is so appropriate to a manly card, yes?

Closeup of the DSP strip layered in light blue and the crisp image. I saw a similar idea on the web at sandiscorner.  Thanks Sandi!!

Can't forget the fun cherry cobbler bakers swine, wrapped simply around the image 3 times and tied in a neat and not fussy bow.  

The perfect manly card, don't you think?

Won't you leave me a comment.  I love to receive feedback. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  Come back tomorrow for another "Open Sea" card from my upcoming class.

Stay creative, my friend!!

Submitted to the following challenges:

RetroSketches



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: