Tuesday, December 17

CARD MADE WITH BEST OF SNOW STAMP SET

HELLO BLOGGIES,

Sorry I have not been on as often this past week, I am busy running around getting last minute gifts and completing my hand made gifts as well.

BUT, I still took a few minutes this morning to make this cute card to share with you.

 Crumb cake is the base of the card with cherry cobbler layer behind the stamped snowman image.

 I used one of the tags from the Stamp-a-Tag kit #132806 (LOVE THIS KIT) and stamped the sentiment, then attached cherry cobbler bakers twine from the  kit.


Some two way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds to hint at the snow and then just color here and there with your markers and it is finished!!

Hope you enjoyed my card today.  Won't you leave me some bloggie love below?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: