Sunday, December 8

MORE CARDS FROM SIMPLY SENT GOOD AS GOLD KIT

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am showing some NEW ITEMS coming up in January from the SALE-A-BRATION Catalog and this GOOD AS GOLD SIMPLY SENT KIT is awesome!!

Here are two cards I made with the kit.

 I am especially loving the card base with the coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, baked brown sugar and shiny gold foil POLKA DOTS.  They make this card so fun!!   I also LOVE LOVE LOVE that the thank you die cuts are IN THREE LANGUAGES!!  That is so trendy right now to have French, German, etc. in decor.  LOVE IT!!

And the die cuts come in all the coordinating colors to match the card base.  The card base is very heavy card stock while is PERFECT in my humble opinion!!

THESE ARE MY THANK YOU CARDS FOR ORDERS FOR THIS MONTH.

If you missed my fun card yesterday from this kit, don't forget to see it below.

Thanks for visiting.  Stop back by again, ya' hear?  I have so many NEW GOODIES to share with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: