Friday, February 14

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY

HEY BLOGGIES

I am so LOVING the FREE stamp set  called SEE YA LATER.  This set is fun and cute and also can be used for several different occasions.

I had a rough Thursday and when I told my friend Tammy that I could not come over to stamp with her because I was having a bummer day, she said some funny things and cheered me a bit.  I had to deliver some stamps to her and also pick up some things from an internet order at her home so I went over.  I only expected to stay a few minutes and then go home and sulk because of the rough day.  Well, first she gave me my internet order and that cheered me up.  I LOVE THE DIES we bought.  Then she gave me the CUTEST PURSE EVER.  She made it and it is AWESOME.  That definitely cheered me up.

So here is a card to thank her and let her know how she cheered up my sad Thursday:

Coastal cabana, whisper white and marina mist card stock, along with a long skinny piece of Fresh Prints DSP folded and cut along the fold with the FRINGE SCISSORS

A basic metal button and some white bakers twine as well as some Modern Medley DSP complete the card.  I shaded some clouds with smoky slate and basic gray and added some raindrops from a retired stamp set.


One last look at the fun card.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  What have YOU made with this stamp set?

SUPPLIES USED:

See Ya Later Wood-Mount Stamp Set


  • Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock



  • Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack



  • White Baker's Twine



  • Basic Metal Buttons



  • Fringe Scissors



  • Marina Mist 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock


  • To order any of these supplies, just click on the item and it will take you to my store.

    Thanks for visiting.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please post a comment: