Saturday, May 24

DOWNLINE CARDMAKING NIGHT

HEY BLOGGIES,

Tonight some of my downline came over and we created a Father's Day Card and a New InColors Bookmarker.  It was a fun evening that was laid back, fun and with lots LOTS of talking and laughing.  The Father's Day card was kept very simple so we could focus on our business meeting and discuss the amazing new catalog going live in about a week!

 I love the banners on this
Being a bit unorganized because of my moving, I forgot to take photos of our cards.  However Karen was sweet enough to email me a photo of her card so I could share it with you.  I designed it and provided the supplies; Tammy used her ecutter and MDS downloads for the sentiment and the embossed oval, and Karen made this one...DEFINITELY A TEAM EFFORT.  That is what I love about Stampin' Up!  Meeting new people who become customers, friends and then join your team so we can do even MORE things together.  These sweet ladies in my life have enriched it very much and I am thankful they found me so that we could become friends/

 A tradition I like to do each new catalog reveal is to have everyone make a bookmark of some kind that shows the NEW IN COLORS.  Last night we used PETITE PETALS stamp set and the 5 new BEAUTIFUL IN COLORS to create our bookmarks.

We also used some scrumptious satin Hello Honey ribbon and the new thicker twine in Baked Brown Sugar for the top.  And that cute scallop top is made by using the SCALLOP TAG TOPPER PUNCH - a MUST for everyone!!  You can make tags, banners, goodie holders, decorative cards, etc.  Very worth the investment to purchase this punch.

MOSSY  MEADOW, BLACKBERRY BLISS, HELLO HONEY, LOST LAGOON AND TANGELO TWIST are the names of these YUMMY colors  -  almost good enough to eat!!

thanks for stopping by to visit.  We would LOVE to have you join our team - Jen's Wrens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: