WOO HOO - our NEW BLENDABILITIES MARKERS (alcohol blending markers) are finally FINALLY going to be available to purchase starting JULY 1. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THESE.
BLENDABILITIES AVAILABLE JULY 1! The following Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for customer purchase on Tuesday, July 1. Each marker set assortment is a set of three coordinating shades (light to dark).
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment (Item #130995 - $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana Assortment (Item #131000 - $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight Assortment (Item #130998 - $11.95)
- Old Olive Assortment (Item #130999 - $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie Assortment (Item #130997 - $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry Assortment (Item #131003 - $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6) (Item #129370 - $22.95)
- Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper) (Item #129369 - $4.95)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (Item #132708 - $5.95)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill
The six additional colors in the catalog (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder) will be released for customer purchase on August 1.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon; superior to polyester that can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Seven "rules" to help you get amazing results every time with your Blendabilities, thanks to fellow demo Mary F:
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708).
- Don't worry about light sources and angles.
- Use the fine point end for coloring and blending.
- Protect your work surface from ink saturating through the card stock.
- Start with the darkest color.
- Leave lots of white space open to fill with the lightest color.
- Work one area at a time (one leaf, one petal).