Saturday, June 14

FATHER'S DAY CARD FOR MY SON

HEY BLOGGIES,

Several days ago I posted the Father's Day card we made at my new card group at a local church.  Today I created the same card but wanted it to be more specific for my SON.  So I used one of the stamps that came in MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit last month and now it is a Father's Day Card for my son:

 This is in it's see through envelope ready for me to give it to my son today.  But I wanted you to see how cute this TINY TAG is with some bakers twine on the end of it.

Here is a better closeup so you could see the SON tag.  Isn't it stinkin' cute??!!  LOVE IT.

Here is another photo of this card in the Landscape mode from our class.   I wanted you to see the STRIPES EMBOSSING FOLDER and how cool that looks.

I have entered this card at:

FRIDAY MASHUP

LNS CHALLENGE



Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon, OK?

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card, the tag looks great.

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used your Paper Pumpkin stamps on your card. Isn't Paper Pumpkin great! The clean and simple layout makes your card the perfect masculine card!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, great card. I know your son will love it. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: