Friday, June 20

FRINGE SCISSORS FLOWER FOR CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I had a card class last night and we made LOTS OF FLOWERS.  I call it CARD CANDY - making things to have on hand and then when you need a card - BAM - you put one of those card candies on it and you are good to go!!

Here is a card I made with a fringe scissors flower - looks like an astor to me - that we made at card class and I whipped up the card in a few minutes this morning.

Enjoy!!
 I love purple and pink together and this DSP was the perfect base for me to develop my card around those two colors,

 Up close view of the flower we made at card class with our fringe scissors.  I just added a bitty punch flower in the center to complete it.


I matched the scallop edge punch with my scallop embossing folder and then added a thin paper strip ribbon on the side.  I know the sketch dhows the stripe behind the main element, but I took creative license and put the scallop only on one side.  It was just visually better for my card I think.



This card is for SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.  Here is the sketch we are using this week:

Won't you stop over at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY and see what other team members have created for you?  We would LOVE for you to participate also.

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: