Saturday, August 2

AUGUST THANK YOU CARDS USING WORK OF ART IN A NEW WAY

HEY BLOGGIES,

Yesterday Tammy and I got together and created some fun flower cards with WORK OF ART stamp set.  This set does NOT have any flowers in it, but we used it in such a way that we created flowers.


 Aren't these cards so fun and colorful??  I used the new incolors Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss as well as Mossy Meadow.  I also used Strawberry Slush and Melon Mambo on the pink card.

 The WORK OF ART stamp set has a round circle  and I first used that for the middle of the flower.  Then Tammy remembered this stamen stamp in a retired set and we added that in two different colors to the middle.  We did petals that were stamped off twice, stamped off once and then full strength.  I also added a bit of champagne shimmer paint from the clearance rack.

I had trouble with this strawberry slush flower.  It seemed like all the petals were the same shade instead of being several different shades from stamping off.  That is why I added one more fussy cut layer and adhered that on top of the flower.

This one is my favorite.  I LOVE this LOST LAGOON color.And the shimmer paint shows up with a lot of fun shimmer in person.

For all orders of $25 or more this month, each customer will get one of these thank you cards as well as a choice of one of my retired gently used stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: