Friday, August 29

DIE CUT FLOWER CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

TODAY I have a summery flower THANKS card to share with you.

 I used both current and retired stamp sets on this one.  The current stamp set is TAPE IT stamp set.  There are all sorts of patterned washi tape style stamps.  I also used Gorgeous Grunge and Secret Garden stamp sets.  And I can't remember the name of the stamp set that has that adorable little bee.  But he is my favorite little guy to tuck here and there on my cards.

 Once I got started, I went to town on making a stack of thank you cards for my customers.  It is so easy once it is designed to make a bunch at the same time.



I am entering this card in the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY challenge.  Stop over there to see what my other team members have created this week, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: