Tuesday, August 12

I MISS YOU.......WATTS & WATTS

HEY BLOGGIES,

Another fun light bulb card to share with you today.

 I had so much fun cutting the paper for the light rays from the light bulb.  The polka dots on black is one piece of paper.  The solid color rays are cut pieces  placed around the stamped and cut out bulb.

 Candy dots were placed randomly around the card and in the middle of the heart on the bulb.

The banner is pupped up on dimensionals for added texture.

Here is the inside of the card finishing off the saying, "I Miss you...Watts & Watts".  That cracks me up!!  LOVE IT.  Some hearts finish off the inside.

I made this and sent it to my Grandkids in Utah.  They were here a few weeks ago to visit and I am really missing them.  I wanted them to know how much I love and miss them!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again to see another card with this set.  I am having so much fun with this set WATTS UP  by SSS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: