Sunday, January 18

ANOTHER VALENTINE CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another valentine card to share with you today.

I saw a similar card on Pinterest and knew I had to create a card like this.  I created the black and white Designer paper myself by using white Stazon ink and the SNUGGLES & SMOOCHES stamp set.  The hearts in red and white on the right side is DSP from the Occasions Catalog called Bundled with Love.

Inside I put a white piece of card stock and used the Language of Love hearts stamp in Real Red Ink.


The Language of Love stamp set was used on the front along with the heart punch and fussy cutting the banners.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Come back again this week for another Valentine card.  I have been busy with stamping Valentines.  See ya' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: