Tuesday, January 20

Weekly Deals, Valentine Card and more

HEY BLOGGIES,

Markers and Blendabilities on sale this week.  Plus bakers twine and mini clothespins in color.  FUN


Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration is on right now and for every $50 you spend in product, you get a FREE ITEM.  Your order can include weekly deals, clearance rack items, and any current product on my website.  Just click on my signature line below to go see what YOU will order to get your freebies.  As always, I make you a beautiful thank you card for every order.  This month I will also include A FREE ITEM from my THANK YOU stash.  So that is TWO ITEMS FREE (one from SU and one from ME) when you order $50 in product.  HURRY, ORDER NOW BECAUSE THE SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE LIMITED QUANTITTIES.

Here is another Valentine Card to share with you:




I used SNUGGLES & SMOOCHES and LANGUAGE OF LOVE sets.  Real red and coastal cabana are the colors I used on whisper white card stock.  I used the small heart punch and popped them up with dimensional one per row.

Thanks for stopping by. Click below to place your order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: