Friday, January 9

SNUGGLES AND SMOOCHES CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a very easy and simple card made with SNUGGLES AND SMOOCHES photopolymer stamp set (#140326)

 Pink pirouette is the card base, with pink dsp and black card stock for the strip behind the art piece. (and YES I did put it a little wonky on purpose to catch your eye!!)  Then on the card base I used pirouette ink and lightly stamped all over to make my very own background.



I used the starburst die and my BIG SHOT cut the black where I used versa mark and my largest rose in the Snuggles and Smooches set and then used blushing bride and melon mambo embossing powder.  I then added a few dots of cherry cobbler dazzling details here and there to finish it up,

Hope you enjoyed my simple and pretty card.  It can be a birthday card, a valentine, a thank you...whatever you want.  Come visit SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to see the other design team creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: