Thursday, February 12

FRAMED VALENTINE LOVE

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a beautiful framed VALENTINE HEART for you today.  Every year I show this beautiful home decor item I created.  Everyone who sees it loves it and wants to know how to make it.

 This frame came with the word LOVE on the matting.  It is a slight shadowbox frame.  I added a piece of whisper white card stock with the scalloped large heart die cut out.  The another white layer with the largest regular heart die cut out.

The heart was made by taking small squares and folding them in half and gluing them starting at the middle and working around each layer bigger and bigger.  When you have glued enough to fit behind the die cut heart "hole" you are finished.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions, let me know.  If you make one, I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: